With Sony’s new 4K OLED TV, users can get immersive experience when watching some fabulous 4K movies. If you have collected some 4K Blu-ray discs, you can also
rip 4K Blu-ray for playing on Sony 4K OLED TV without a 4K Blu-ray player a breeze. Here’s how to do and let’s keep on reading.
To rip and digitize 4K Blu-ray movies for watching Sony 4K OLED TV, you can use the top-ranked 4K Blu-ray ripping tool like Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper (Windows /Mac). It’s features we summarized as below:
- Support any (protected) 4K/2D/3D Blu-ray and DVD discs as input.
- Batch convert 4K Blu-ray to 250+ popular 4K/1080P/720P MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEG video formats for playing on Sony OLED TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android, Apple TV, PS3/PS4, etc.
- Decrypt newest and latest blu-ray copy protection like MKB V63, AACS, BD+, CSS, Region, RCE, Sony ARccOS and PuppetLock.
- Have a high quality output video without any audio video out of sync problems.
- Copy full Blu-ray disc content in original file structure, or directly copy Blu-ray main movie as you like.
- With a built-in editor to help you crop, trim, add personal watermark, adjust video effect.
- Support inserting SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles into your Blu-ray/DVD movie and save as personal creation for enjoyment.
Free download best 4K Blu-ray Ripper:
Step-by-step to Rip/Convert 4K Blu-ray for Playing on Sony 4K OLED TV
NOTE: Anywhere from 30 to 60 GB of hard disk space is needed depending on what you’re ripping. Blu-Rays are big, and we’re going to rip the whole thing to our drive first, so depending on the movie you’re ripping and the quality you want in your final movie file, you’ll need a good amount of space. Here, Windows version Blu-ray ripper taken as example, Mac share the same way except tiny differences on interface.
Step 1. Load 4K Blu-ray movies
Install and launch the best 4K Blu-ray ripper, then click “load disc” icon to load your 4KBlu-ray movies to the program.
Step 2. Choose output 4K Video format
In order to get the 4K video from 4K Blu-ray disc, you need to do two steps, first is to choose the 4K video format: Get the 4K video format with 3 options. Then click the Setting menu to adjust the video resolution to original 4K resolution. Of course, you also can adjust other video and audio parameters, like: video and audio codec, video frame, video bitrate, etc.
- Common video > H.264 High Profile video (.*mp4)
- HD video > H.265 HD video (.*mp4)
- HD video > H.264 HD video (.*mov)
To keep the original 4K resolution, please select the original option from Size(pix) category.
Step 3. Start Ripping 4K Blu-ray for Sony 4K OLED TV
Finally, press the Convert button to rip/convert 4K Blu-ray movies to Sony 4K OLED TV supported formats.
Once finished, click Open button to quickly locate the converted files, then copy them to the USB flash drive and connect with Sony 4K OLED TV.
Now, you can play the converted 4K Blu-ray movies on Sony 4K OLED TV without any hassle.