This guide will tech you how to solve Avidemux won’t compress or encode Blu-ray M2TS files correctly. Check out the solution now.
Avidemux is a Windows-based application designed to help you encode, compress and edit video files as easy as possible. Some users complained that Avidemux won’t compress and encode Blu-ray M2TS files correctly. issues like below:
Convert Blu-ray m2ts files that Avidemux can’t process
Q: “I’m at my first steps trying to convert Blu-Ray videos to something else. Avidemux has done a great job with the first out of three videos on this particular disc, but fails at the second already. It just crashes. The original files play just fine with MPC-HC.”
The Blu-ray m2ts audio file is out of sync
Q: “I am actually ripping my bluray discs because I want them to be played from NAS on my HTPC. So I use Avidemux 2.5.6 to compress my Blu-ray M2TS files using x264 codec. The question is my audio is out of sync when playing on MPC-HC or VLC, but the original audio is perfectly synced. Any suggestions?”
To solve Avidemux won’t compress and encode Blu-ray M2TS files, you just need the best Avidemux alternative Blu-ray ripping tool like Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper.
- Support any kinds of 2D/3D/HD Blu-ray, DVD discs, Video_TS, ISO, IFO files as input
- Remove all the restrictions like CSS, Region Code, RCE, Sony ARccOS and PuppetLock
- Convert Blu-ray m2ts files to 250+ popular formats such as: MOV/FLV/3GP/MP4/AVI/MKV/WMV,etc without any quality loss
- Convert Blu-ray to video files with optimized settings to fit your iPhone 8/X, iPad Pro, Apple TV 4K, Galaxy Note8, and many more
- Makes 1:1 Full Blu-ray disc copy in original file structure or directly copy Blu-ray main movie as you like
- Support insert SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles to your Blu-ray movies
- Customize and edit BD/DVD videos as you like
Free download Best Avidemux alternative
Alternative way to Compress and Encode Blu-ray M2TS Files
Step 1. Load Blu-ray M2TS Files
Download and launch the best Avidemux alternative Blu-ray ripper. Click “Load Disc” button to load your Blu-ray M2TS files to this program.
Step 2. Choose Output Format
Press the “Format” bar, and select “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)”, “MKV HD Video (.mkv)” from “Common Video” or “HD Video” category as the output format and compress/encode Blu-ray M2TS files using x264 codec.
Tip: Click on “Edit” button, the video editor will pop up, here you can crop, trim your video files, add watermark, adjust video effects, insert subtitles in the video editing window.
Step 3. Start the conversion
With all settings, you can click the “Convert” button to compress and encode Blu-ray m2ts files with best Avidemux alternative. Once the conversion is complete, click “open” button to quickly locate the ripped files and playback on the go.