RipBot264 is a useful video conversion appliction which can convert between different video formats. The application features a nice-looking inteface which is both clean and easy-to-use. However, some users complained they can’t shrink Blu-ray to MKV with RipBot and can’t figure out what’s wrong with it. In this case, let’s talk about the why and how to solve RipBot won’t shrink Blu-ray to MKV files.
The reasons that you can’t compress and convert Blu-ray with RipBot, because RipBot encodes video formats requires Java 32bit, AVisynth, ffdshow, haali media splitter and .Net Framework. If one of these plugins works wrong, probably you will fail to do the conversion. If you want to shrink Blu-ray to MKV without third-party plugins, maybe you can try Brorsoft Video Converter Ultimate an optimal RipBot alternative.
- Convert virtually any video/DVD/Blu-ray files to all popular video/audio formats like: H.265/HEVC, AVI, H.264 MP4, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MOV, MKV, and more.
- Easy-to-use, 6X faster conversion speed and zero quality loss
- Customized presets for 150+ popular formats including iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Android, Xbox, PS3/PS4, Apple TV, and more
- Backup any DVD/Blu-ray with 100% original quality, or directly copy Blu-ray/DVD main movies as you like.
- Edit videos in your way (crop, trim, volume, subtitle, watermark and effect)
- Support H.265/HEVC Encode & Decode
Free download the best RipBot264 Alternative:
Step 1. Install and launch the best RipBot264 alternative video converter, simply click “Load Disc” to import Blu-ray movies to the program.
Step 2. Tap the “Format” drop-down menu, and choose MKV from “Common Video” or “HD Video” category as output format.
Of course you can choose other persets according to your devices.
Tip: Click the “Settings” button, you can adjust video and audio parameters on the “Profile Setting“ as you like.
Step 3. Finally, tap the “Convert” button to shrink and convert Blu-ray to MKV files with the best RipBot264 alternative. Blu-ray copy protections will be removed automatically.
Once finished, you can click the “Open” button to quickly locate the ripped files and transfer them to your home media sever or portable devices for playback without limitation.